Managing Director, Founding Partner: Lake House Private Wealth Management
Chris started his career in finance in 2009 at Merrill Lynch where he worked for 10 years. He serviced Merrill’s ultra-high net worth clients by structuring and approving collateralized loans. From there, he became a licensed advisor and moved into production as a phone based advisor at Merrill Edge’s call center. After gaining invaluable knowledge on the phones, Chris moved to Bank of America Merrill Lynch’s branch network where he built a private book of business.
At the end of 2019, Chris made the decision to leave Merrill Lynch and move to JP Morgan where he continued to build his business. In 2022, with his vast experience of over 13 years at the major banks, Chris decided the time was right to start his own wealth management business; Lake House Private Wealth Management.
Words I Live By
- Improvise, Adapt, Overcome.
- What’s best for the client is best for the business.
You Should Know…
- I enjoy making ceramic pottery
- I was a collegiate athlete in soccer and lacrosse
- I have been skiing since 3 years-old, raced on multiple teams, and competed in the Junior Olympics
- I enjoy spending time with my family: my wife, Ali, my daughter and son, Lucia & Mason, and my rescued furry-children, Martha May & Diesel
My Literary Love
- Sapiens by Yuval Noah Harari
- The Laws of Human Nature by Robert Greene
- The Big Picture by Sean Carroll
- The Supernova Advisor by Rob Knapp
- Can’t Hurt Me by David Goggins
The Best Getaway
- Santorini, Greece
- Whistler, British Columbia, Canada
My OneSeven Reason
- Family feel
- Autonomy to be an entrepreneur
- Ability to be a true fiduciary and suggest the best solutions for my clients across a wide array of investment options, products, and solutions
- Terrific back office administrative support for my clients, myself, and my team