Brittan is a Financial Advisor with One Seven as well as the Founder and CEO of SavviHer: The Financial Resource for the Modern Woman. A graduate of the University of Notre Dame’s Mendoza College of Business, Brittan is passionate about helping clients understand their financial options in order to achieve their true potential. Brittan enjoys cultivating strong relationships, solving complex problems, and feels most rewarded when she is able to help others prepare for and live their most meaningful lives. Additionally, Brittan is particularly passionate about helping empower every woman to own her financial future. Originally born and raised in Cleveland, Ohio, Brittan spent the first several years of her career in Minneapolis, Minnesota, working for Target Corporation and General Mills. She now resides in Chagrin Falls, Ohio, with her husband, their two-year-old son, and their two dogs. When Brittan isn’t in the office, she enjoys running, exploring new parts of the world with her husband, baking chocolate chip cookies, cheering on all Cleveland sports teams, and teaching her son the words to the Notre Dame fight song.
Words I Live By
“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what
you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou
“Seek first to understand, then to be understood.” – Stephen Covey
You Should Know…
- I wanted to attend the University of Notre Dame ever since I was about 8 years old. I love the place so much that I even got married there!
- I ran the Twin Cities Marathon after moving to Minneapolis in 2011. I enjoyed setting my mind to something, training rigorously, and crossing the finish line …the jury’s still out on if I’ll do another one.
- I am a big sports fan – I had the entire offensive line of the Cleveland Browns memorized when I was three, and even won my Dad’s office March Madness pool when I was ten.
My Literary Love
- The Things They Carried (Timothy O’Brien)
- Bleachers (John Grisham)
- Tuesdays With Morrie (Mitch Albom)
The Best Getaway
Traveling is an incredible way to gain perspective, discover the world, and ultimately take time to “stop and smell the roses”. No matter where we go, my husband and I love to explore. Whether we’re jogging around a new city, touring the sites, or bar-hopping with locals, we find a way to relax and enjoy the scenery. Some of my favorite spots: Rome (where I studied abroad during college), London, Boston, Charleston, Paris, Anna Maria Island, and the campus of the University of Notre Dame.
My One Seven Reason
I am a big believer in people and truly enjoy building and fostering relationships. I am very passionate about helping individuals understand their financial health and enjoy assisting them as they achieve their goals so that, ultimately, they can live the lives they have always imagined. Nothing is more rewarding to me than making someone live out their purpose and feel worthwhile.