CEO, Advisor: Callahan Financial
Joe was born in Dayton Ohio. His Father died when he was 4. His mother raised him and his 3 sisters by herself. Lessons came early and often for Joe, and he learned more then anything survival, and simplicity.
Joe saw first hand the challenges his mom faced in a male dominated world. As a result, Joe works with a lot of women – Championing with them – financial victories, and security.
Joe is married to Michel and has 2 sons. Patrick, and Daniel.
Words I Live By
Do what you say you will do. Finish what you start. Show up on time. Say please and thank you. Find the good… Be positive.
You Should Know…
- Joe played Rugby for 25 years.
- Joe loves to dive and has been certified for 20 years.
- Joe has a horse, loves to ride and fashions himself as a bit of a cowboy.
- Joe coached every sport his boys played growing up.
- Joe loves Dogs.
- Joe loves to throw a party!
My Literary Love
- Of course the good book…. The Bible
- Mitch Pap series
- Harry Potter sereis
- US Grants memoirs
- Anything CS Lewis
- Anything John Eldridge
The Best Getaway
Do I have to pick just one?
- The fall Gather of Cow’s in the mountains – taking them to winter pastures.
- Golfing in Scotland/Ireland.
- Beach house in the Caribbean
- Hiking in the Alps
My One Seven Reason
- De risk.
- Delegate back office and compliance
- Become part of an Enterprise
MGO One Seven LLC (“MGO One Seven”) is a registered investment adviser with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Registration with the SEC does not imply a certain level of skill or training. Services are provided under the name Callahan Financial, a DBA of MGO One Seven. Investment products are not FDIC insured, offer no bank guarantee, and may lose value.