Financial Advisor: ClientFirst Financial Strategies
Stanley brings extensive finance, investment, and business experience to ClientFirst Financial Strategies, Inc. He has been providing financial guidance to clients since 1983. Stanley enjoys helping individuals and families achieve their financial goals and solve their financial questions. This has motivated him every day since he became a financial advisor. Stanley’s daughter, Lauren Katz Madera, joined him 2016. Stanley relishes the opportunity to partner with Lauren and support clients as a father-daughter team. Prior to launching ClientFirst Financial Strategies, Inc., Stanley spent five years as a financial advisor at Ross, Sinclaire & Associates. Previously, Stanley served as a principal and portfolio manager at First Alliance Asset Management and a registered representative for Prudential-Bache and Paine Webber.
Born in Dayton, Ohio, Stanley graduated from the University of North Carolina in 1976 with a BS in Business Administration. He holds the FINRA designations of a General Securities Representative (Series 7) and General Securities Principal (Series 24). Stanley has also passed the NASAA Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination (Series 63).
Words I Live By
The Client is always first.
You Should Know…
- Luckiest man in the world to have married the love of my life, Susan.
- Have created a family environment of kindness, love and mutual respect.
- What a way to create lifelong memories!
- As the name says put the “Client First”.
- Build the relationship from the ground up by knowing and helping to solve the client’s problems.
- Loyalty generally builds loyalty. Don’t just show that we care, act like it.
- Develop disciplines & structure and adhere to them. It makes life less complicated!
- Use your time on earth wisely. It’s not very long!
- The way you treat people is your legacy.
- Loves to compete. May not win all the time but wants to play.
- Set up the teams for a good competition and not just to assure a victory.
- Tried out for both the University of North Carolina’s Men’s Freshman Basketball team and golf team. Didn’t make either one! That’s when I realized I was a nice amateur player but not much beyond that!
My Literary Love
The Best Getaway
My OneSeven Reason
- Allows ClientFirst to operate independently in managing client relationships under the OneSeven structure.
- Provides the forum for collaborating ideas.
- Open minded towards expanding their business in a compliant manner.
- Now enables ClientFirst to gain traction from economies of scale.